Earl of East has created a work environment in which our team members are constantly challenged and pushed to learn. Our company is multifaceted, creative, democratic, dynamic and ever changing and attracts people who are exactly that with a passion and interest in design, scent, culture, the environment, team work as well as innovation. We seek those who are hungry, hard-working, bring ideas to the table, challenge the status quo and inspire.
To apply for one of the below positions email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Retail Manager, London, UK | full time
As a retail manager, you'll be part of the retail team in Kings Cross with focus on leading the team to success.
Purpose of the Role
We are looking for a dedicated and passionate Store Manager located at our Earl of East Kings Cross space. The successful applicant will be responsible for operations within the KX store and also for managing the team to ensure we represent the Earl of East brands and its values and hit retails targets. This is a full-time position and typically you will be required to work Wednesday to Sunday, but flexibility is key.
The Store Manager will ultimately be responsible for leading the team, promote an open dialogue amongst the team, mentor the team to drive sales performance and communicate Earl of East's values and ethos. The successful candidate will be a skilled professional, able to grace this role with passion, attention to detail and joy.
As Store Manager and part of the retail team, you'll have to:
- previous experience in retail
- show interest and knowledge of products across categories
- lead retail team to hit daily/ weekly/ monthly business objectives, maximise results and monitor performance
- deliver our exceptional approach to customer service and operational excellence consistently
- maintain and present the store
- commit to outstanding customer service through your own exemplary and professional consultations with our diverse customer base
- manage and plan team rota
- work in a friendly, collaborative manner & communicate effectively
- have the confidence and willingness to sell products that require specialist knowledge
- use tools like daily notes, vend & trello to facilitate open flow communication across the team
-develop the reputation and profile of the Earl of East brand within the local communities, fostering appropriate business relationships and leading relevant special events that demonstrate Earl of East’s commitment to rewarding their customers
- commercial acumen and ability to highlight ideas, opportunities and challenges
- manage relationships with suppliers, local authorities & partners to the benefit of the business
- provide key elements of on-boarding process when needed for new team members
- manage your day-to-day independently to Earl of East standards
- strong written & verbal communication skills
- hands-on, practical problem solving
- high attention to detail
salary negotiable + commission structure and 25 days paid annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
percentage of phone bill, opt in pension scheme, payday candle, employee discount, monthly cultural partnerships and community engagement